Dear Community Members:

Thank you for coming to the vigil. Those of you who arrived late or missed part of it, please tune in to TV 3 (Harrisonburg ABC affiliate) at 11:00 tonight. There will be a mention of the vigil in the news. If you took pictures, please post them on the Facebook page or send those to me and I will post them. Dr. Mahmood took some pictures. They will be posted on the FB soon.

http://www.facebook.com/pacssv

I would like to also like to thank Mr. Kai Degner, member city council for helping us with this program and participating in presentations.

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276