From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Ethics and Social Welfare: Co-Editor Vacancies
To: [log in to unmask]

18-Feb-2015

Dear Professor Joan Tronto,

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Colleagues please find attached details for our co-editor vacancies.

Ethics and Social Welfare would be grateful if you could forward on to your
colleagues and any interested parties.

The deadline for applications is April 30th.

May we we thank you for your time and assistance.

Kind regards
ETHICS AND SOCIAL WELFARE