Also, if you type in homophobic slurs, you'll find that they are almost always targeted at men.

On 2/11/15 2:02 PM, Lisa Tessman wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
There are some negative terms that seem to be reserved for men, including "dick" and "jerk," and couple of other words I won't write on a public listserv.  But one cannot search for "bitch" because ratemyprofessor screens it out.