Apologies for cross-postings.

The deadline for applications has been extended to March 31.  Please
consider applying!  We are particularly in need of volunteers to fill the
position of *Treasurer*.  We need you!  Please distribute widely and share
with anyone you think may be interested.

The Eastern Division of the Society for Women in Philosophy is seeking
nominations for its executive officer positions.  Two positions are
currently available:  Executive Secretary and Executive Treasurer.  If you
or someone you know might be interested in either of these positions,
please send name and a short letter of interest or nomination along with a
current cv to Roxy Green ([log in to unmask]) and Allison Merrick (

All members of ESWIP are encouraged to consider serving.  The Executive
Secretary and Treasurer are responsible for coordinating the Distinguished
Woman in Philosophy Award each year, an annual ESWIP conference, as well as
coordinating membership and other similar events.  For further information
on specific duties, feel free to email Roxy off list.

All nominations or applications are due March 31, 2015.

All the best,
Roxy

--

*Roxy Green, PhD | Assistant Professor of Philosophy*

*Executive Secretary | Eastern Division, Society for Women in Philosophy*

University of Arkansas at Little Rock | College of Arts, Letters & Science

501.569.3109 | [log in to unmask] | http://ualr.edu/philosophy/