I want to add my voice to others'. I can't imagine feminist epistemology
without Nancy's work--we owe her an immeasurable debt. A good death, yes,
but so sadly early.

--

*Naomi SchemanProfessor of Philosophy and Gender, Women, & Sexuality
Studies (GWSS)Affiliate faculty, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of