Joan, Sandy Bartky is at her home in Bonaire currently. We talk via FaceTime. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, I can help you get in touch with her that way.

Warm wishes,
Tom

Tom Digby, PhD
Professor of Philosophy
Springfield College
Springfield, MA 01109
–––––
Author of  Love and War: How Militarism Shapes Sexuality and Romance (Columbia University Press, 2014)
http://www.amazon.com/Love-War-Militarism-Sexuality-Romance/dp/0231168411/