The email just posted with the subject line "Urgent Document" appears to be a phishing email. Where it says "CLICK HERE" it would be unwise to click there. Probably the sender's email has been hacked.

Tom Digby
Professor of Philosophy
Weiser Hall
Springfield College
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109

Author of Love and War: How Militarism Shapes Sexuality and Romance (Columbia University Press, October 2014)
http://www.amazon.com/Love-War-Militarism-Sexuality-Romance/dp/0231168411