Apologies for Cross-Posting!!!

Please encourage your students and/or alumni to apply to one of our two Philosophy MA programs at GW, both of which are described below:

The George Washington University’s Department of Philosophy offers two
distinct tracks within their graduate program. The first, a MA in Philosophy
and Social Policy, addresses questions of public policy from a humanistic
perspective using an interdisciplinary course of study. The second, a new
terminal MA in Philosophy, draws upon classic and modern theories to
prepare students for a teaching career or the pursuit of a doctorate. Both degrees
take full advantage of the opportunities and resources provided by their Washington, D.C. location.

If you'd like more information on these two MA options, please visit go.gwu.edu/philosophy or contact our Director of Graduate Studies, Dr. Laura Papish, at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Gail Weiss
--
Chair, Dept. of Philosophy
Professor of Philosophy and Human Sciences