FEASTers will surely want to see this if they have not already.
Sally Haslanger is guest speaker.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jojanneke Vanderveen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 2:43 PM
Subject: Invitation: Conference by Women in Philosophy, Amsterdam, 22nd May

We cordially invite you to the second annual Conference by Women in Philosophy in Amsterdam.

The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for undergraduate and graduate women philosophers to present their work to their peers and colleagues of all genders and ages.

The conference will take place on Friday 22 May 2015 from 13:30-18:00h in the Doelenzaal of the UvA University Library, Singel 425, Amsterdam. Attendance is free.

Four papers on various topics in philosophy will be presented which will be followed by a talk by and discussion with Sally Haslanger, our guest speaker. Throughout the day coffee and tea will be provided and at the closing of the conference drinks and snacks will be served. Please find the full program of the conference and practical information on our website:
https://womeninphilosophyconference.wordpress.com/. Updates will be posted there as well.

We ask all participants to sign up for the conference. Confirmation of attendance can be sent to [log in to unmask]

This conference is made possible with funding from SWIP.NL and the UvA Faculty of Humanities. SWIP.NL aims at enhancing the visibility of women in philosophy in the Netherlands, providing networking opportunities for them and protesting against the discrimination against women in philosophy.

Kind regards,
The organizers of the Conference by Women in Philosophy
Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html and http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.region.europe. Current posts are also available via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhilosL. Discussions should be moved to chora: enrol via http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/chora.html. To sign off the list send a blank message to [log in to unmask]