Hi Shelley -- I overlooked your request. But your student should not overlook:

Debra Satz's chapter on sex work in On Why Some Things Shouldn't be for Sale.

Anderson, Scott. 2002. “Prostitution and Sexual Autonomy: Making Sense if the Prohibition of Prostitution.” Ethics 112: 748-780.

De Marneffe, Peter. 2010. Liberalism and Prostitution. New York: Oxford University Press.

Doezma, Jo. 1998. “Forced to Choose: Beyond the Voluntary v. Forced Prostitution Dichotomy.” In Global Sex Workers: Rights, Resistance, Redefinition. Ed. Kamala Kempadoo and Jo Doezma. New York: Routledge.

Gauthier, Jeffrey. 2011. “Prostitution, Sexual Autonomy, and Sex Discrimination.” Hypatia 26 (1): 166-186.

Liberto, Hallie Rose. 2009. “Normalizing Prostitution versus Normalizing the Alienability of Sexual Rights.” Ethics 120 (1): 138-145.

Nussbaum, Martha C. 1999. “‘Whether from Reason or Prejudice’: Taking Money for Bodily Services.” In Sex and Social Justice. By Martha C. Nussbaum. New York City: Oxford University Press.

Shrage, Laurie. 1996. “Prostitution and the Case for Decriminalization.” Dissent 43: 41-50.

Apologies if I've duplicated anything on the list you sent.  Diana

Diana Tietjens Meyers
Emerita Professor of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs