Celebrate your 2014-02015 Jr. FLL Think Tank Season!
Join us for season's final JR. FLL EXPO in Washington, DC…
DATE: Saturday, June 6, 2015
TIME: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
PLACE: St. John’s College High School
2607 Military Rd, NW, Washington, DC 20015
Parking is FREE. School is also accessible via public transportation.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION: http://goo.gl/forms/20DVbHjrER
Sign-up site will close on 5/11/15.
COST: $32.50 per Jr. FLL team DUE ON 5/15/15
Registered teams will receive a notification email during the week of May 11 or sooner. This notification email will include information about the on-line Jr. FLL Expo Payment instructions and event schedule.
· Share your Show-Me poster and LEGO model.
· Meet with Jr. FLL Reviewers who will provide you with positive feedback.
· Join the Jr. FLL Parade of Teams and High Five Awards Ceremony to celebrate your team's accomplishments.
· Meet other FIRST teams: FIRST LEGO League (FLL), FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC), FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC).
· Participate in hands-on activities including: programming a LEGO Mindstorm EV3 robot and driving an FTC or FRC robot.
· Attend Informational Sessions regarding FLL and FTC for the 2015-2016 season.
· Ask the Experts: Meet experienced Jr. FLL, FLL, FTC and FRC coaches/mentors.
This Jr. FLL Expo is open to the public and is free of charge to spectators.
All Jr. FLL teams will receive written feedback from the Jr. FLL Reviewers at the conclusion of the event. The Jr. FLL Expo is NOT a competition. Every team will receive a trophy and medals. Every child will be celebrated.
This event is hosted by St. John's College High School and FRC Team 4456. The Jr. FLL Expo and activities are planned, managed, and overseen by a committed team of volunteers from VA-DC FLL, DC FIRST, MD FIRST and VA FIRST.
For questions, contact Angie Fontanilla at [log in to unmask].
To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcjrfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".