*Call for proposals:  Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural Ethics, 2**nd**
edition. Eds. Paul B. Thompson (Michigan State) and David M. Kaplan
(University of North Texas)*

The online and print edition of the *Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural
Ethics* (Springer) <http://www.springer.com/us/book/9789400709287> was
published in October 2014.   Springer is so pleased by the sales and number
of article downloads that they are seeking to publish a second, on-line
edition.

The encyclopedia consists of entries that introduce topics and review
controversies surrounding food production, distribution, and consumption.
The entries are not works of creative scholarship but rather part of a
tertiary literature: they summarize the issues, arguments, and developments
surrounding ethical issues related to food, agriculture, eating, and
animals.

We welcome your suggestions for contributions.  Entries should be 1,500
words (min) to 4,000 words (max).  Advanced graduate students and recent
PhDs are welcome to contribute.

Contact David M. Kaplan (University of North Texas)

I will send you the Table of Contents from the first edition.  Please
suggest a topic (and a title) that is *not* included in the list.   We are
seeking new entries.

Deadline for proposals: August 1, 2015

-DK-

--
Mary C. Rawlinson
Professor of Philosophy

Editor,* IJFAB*: International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics
*IJFAB*: www.ijfab.org
*IJFAB Blog*: www.ijfab.org/blog

Co-director, The Irigaray Circle: www.irigaray.org
*Topologies of Sexual Difference*: 2014 Irigaray Circle Conference,
Melbourne, Australia: http://www.rmit.edu.au/topologies2014