Thanks Angela, Lisa, Lori, Rita and Graham for the great suggestions.  I can’t wait to teach this class!

Cynthia Stark
University of Utah
Philosophy
215 S. Central Campus Drive, CTIHB 402
Salt Lake City, UT 84112

On Jun 5, 2015, at 2:35 PM, Hubbs, Graham ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The link below is to a list titled “Your Baltimore ‘Syllabus’”:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B_oyOyu_tAwOVq5MY1oJL3orN6ps04O82JxWxnkGpho/edit#

The author is Brian Ford. I do not know Mr. Ford, but he has made this list publicly available, presumably, in part, for purposes such as the present one.

Best,
Graham

Graham Hubbs | Assistant Professor Department of Philosophy University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3173 | Moscow, ID 83844-3173 | 208.885.6284 | [log in to unmask]