From: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Meyers, Diana [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new book

Greetings FEASTers — Martha Holstein, my colleague at Loyola and friend, has just published a book that may be of interest to many of you — Women in Late Life: Critical Perspectives of Gender and Age.  I had the pleasure of discussing her thinking on this topic with her over many cappuccinos while I was at Loyola, and I think many of you will find the book insightful and absorbing.  Here’s the website for it:  https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781442222885#.  All best, Diana
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
http://dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com/