Sorry to break into conversation but I did not see the quite common killings of deaf men mentioned. You can Google news reports. Of course a deaf person does not comply with police instructions  because he cannot hear them but in many of these cases onlookers, telling the police that the individual is deaf, are ignored

Sent from my iPhone