Hello everyone,

A draft of the FEAST 2015 conference program is available at  http://www.afeast.org/Conferences/http://www.afeast.org/Conferences/  Many thanks to the hardworking 2015 Program Committee for putting together such an exciting program!

At this time, we are looking for volunteers to Chair sessions.  Assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis.

We are very much looking forward to seeing many of you in October to discuss "Contested Terrains: Women of Color, Feminisms and Geopolitics."

Shelley Park and Ranjoo Herr, Program co-Chairs
on behalf of the 2015 FEAST Program Committee
Celia Bardwell-Jones
Asha Bhandary
Elora Chowdhury
Kristie Dotson
Saba Fatima
Nathifa Greene
Ranjoo Herr

Denise James
Serene Khader
Huey-Li Li
Keya Maitra
Lorraine Mayer
Shelley Park
Elena Ruiz

Shelley Park
Associate Professor of Philosophy, Humanities and Cultural Studies
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816

Associate Editor
Queer Studies in Media and Popular Culture<http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-Journal,id=245/>

Mothering Queerly, Queering Motherhood:  Resisting Monomaternalism in Adoptive, Lesbian, Blended, and Polygamous Families<http://www.sunypress.edu/p-5675-mothering-queerly-queering-moth.aspx>. NY: SUNY Press, 2013.