Colleagues, since others have been announcing their books on the list, I am going to do so as well--but only because I had meant to bring my book to display at the recent Hypatia conference, and simply forgot! So I'm attaching the discount order form that my publisher gave me for the conference. The book is Civil Disabilities: Citizenship, Membership and Belonging, co-ed. by myself and Beth Linker.  It is a collection of essays by many leading figures in disability studies, though not necessarily feminist and more historians than philosophers, but there are at least a few essays that should be of interest to some of you working in disability.

Thanks for reading this.
Yours, Nancy