Good afternoon,

There is a NEW process for Teacher Education applicants.  We have successfully piloted a new "Application Cohort" system over the past year.  Please see the updated information and the new schedule for applying on the Education Support Center website under "Application Requirements" at http://www.jmu.edu/coe/esc/admissions.shtml.

Students will receive a free, temporary Tk20 account for approximately 6 months during which time they are expected to meet all teacher education requirements to be fully accepted.   Once they are accepted and/or after the 6 month period they will need to subscribe to Tk20.  The Education Support Center will monitor admission status and will send notification of progress to programs.

Students can get help with the Teacher Education application process from the TEACH Education Ambassadors at the Teacher Admission Advising Center located at the Education Support Center during fall and spring semesters.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the new teacher education application process!

Enjoy the remainder of your summer!

Warm regards,
Dara

Dara Hall
Teacher Education Admissions and Field Experiences Coordinator
JMU Education Support Center
540-568-2996