Yup, I remember it well as we sat talking over lunch.  “FEAST” was Jean’s name.
Eva Feder Kittay
Distinguished Professor of Philosophy
Stony Brook University/SUNY
Phone: 212-333-4670

On Jul 23, 2015, at 11:21 PM, Joan Callahan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

What Eva, Ann, Diana, Naomi, and Alison said!  And I think this might be a good time to remind everyone that the names of this group -- Feminist Ethics and Social Theory or FEAST -- was your creation, Jean Keller.  Thank you for that, as well!

Joan