As you may know, the American Philosophical Association has put out the call for papers for the upcoming 2016 APA Pacific Division meeting, which will be held March 30 to April 2 in San Francisco.  More information about paper submissions appears below.

We want to ensure that our CFP is seen by as diverse an audience as possible, so please share widely. (Apologies for cross-posting.)

Best,
Amy

American Philosophical Association
Paper submissions are open for the 2016 Pacific Division meeting. We are pleased to announce a new paper submission system with a number of requested features. Now, you can
  • Easily review your submission by clicking “Preview Application” on your dashboard page
  • Tell which sections of your submission are complete
  • View your uploaded documents
  • Export a PDF of your entire submission for your own reference
  • Upload in PDF or Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) — it is no longer necessary to convert to PDF before uploading.

We have sent emails with login information to current APA members. If you did not receive an email, and you believe you should have, please check your junk folder or use the "Forgot password" feature. If this does not work, it's easy to create an account.

If you've just joined or renewed your APA membership, you'll need to create an account in the paper submissions system—one will not be created for you automatically. Please contact me with any questions.

To submit a paper or to participate in the meeting program, authors must be current members of the APA. Please be sure to join the APA or renew your membership.

The submission deadline is Tuesday, September 1, 2015.

Before submitting, please read through the paper submission guidelines. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.

    Thank you,

    Mike Morris
    Communication & Marketing Manager
    The American Philosophical Association

    American Philosophical Association

    http://www.apaonline.org
    Amy E. Ferrer
    Executive Director

    The American Philosophical Association
    University of Delaware
    31 Amstel Avenue, Newark, DE 19716
    Ph: 302-831-8691 | Fax: 302-831-8690
    http://www.facebook.com/apanational  http://www.twitter.com/apaphilosophy  mailto:[log in to unmask]
    Support the APA with a tax-deductible contribution.