Hi folks,
Several years back (before we ventured out of FL I think) we started a small scale mentoring program --online-- some of us volunteered, others emailed us.
What became of this?  I find nothing on our website about its (even temporary) existence.  It was at the same time that Alice MacLachan set of a "comment on each other's paper" group.

It's possible that another feminist org set it up, but I'm pretty sure it was FEAST.  In any case, i know that I exchanged fruitful emails with someone for about a year.

Who knows something here?
Thanks
Ann

--