Hello Everyone,

As in past years, we will have a book display at FEAST.

If you are the author or editor of a book in feminist ethics or social theory and you wish to have this book and/or an order form included in the book display please bring a copy or contact your publisher to have them send the book.

We do not sell the books. Please bring a single copy only. The book will not be returned to the publisher. (We will have a raffle.)

The hotel charges to receive packages. See attached form for instructions if you have books sent to the hotel.

Please email me to let me know if your book will be on the display.

By the way, I was checking prices for flights they are not too bad right now from most major cities--under $200 from Chicago, in the $300 range from most major cities in the West and not too bad from major metropolitan areas elsewhere--$361 from Minneapolis.  $300 from Seattle.

Just FYI in case you are on the fence about coming. I hope we will see you there!

Best,
Lisa