A note from Michelle Gnoleba, Your Career Liaison

Think of the path our students take to their professional career as a camping trip. As faculty, you do an outstanding job of "filling the students' backpacks" with the knowledge and practical skills they need to thrive once they reach their destination. As the Career & Academic Planning Career Liaison for the College of Education, I work provide the maps and compasses, and serve as a guide for students conducting their career exploration, preparation, and job search.

How can I help you? The following are some of the services I can offer in my role:

These are just some of the services I offer as your Career Liaison. Please do not hesitate to contact me to determine how, together, we can achieve student success. You can contact me at [log in to unmask]. I also have office hours in the Education Support Center every Thursday from 3:00pm -5:00 pm.

I look forward to working with you.

Best,

---

Michelle A. Gnoleba

Career & Academic Advisor, Career & Academic Planning

Liaison to the College of Education

James Madison University

Student Success Center 3210, MSC 1016

Harrisonburg, VA 22807

Phone: 540-568-6555. Fax: 540-568-6519. Email: [log in to unmask]

unnamed

CAP Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | YouTube | Pinterest