I have used Alexa Schriempf's piece, "(Re)Fusing the Amputated Body," which presents a strong analysis of the intersection of sexuality and disability from a feminist perspective.

https://muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/hypatia/v016/16.4schriempf.html

Cori Wong, Ph.D.

Special Assistant to the President for Affordable Housing Initiatives

Director, President’s Women & Gender Initiative

Special Instructor, Center for Women’s Studies & Gender Research

213A Eddy Hall

Colorado State University

Fort Collins, CO 80523-1790

(970) 491-3331