Hello all,

The University where I teach is currently thinking about our curricular requirement that students take at least one course focusing on diversity in the U.S.  Do you have any examples of how such a requirement has been integrated into a curriculum in a particularly effective way?  If so, please share any statements of relevant goals and articulation of requirements.

Please respond off-list and I will compile results and post them here in case others are interested.

Thanks,
Sheila

--
Sheila Lintott, Associate Professor; John Howard Harris Chair in Philosophy
Chair, Department of Philosophy