Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joan Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 18, 2015 at 5:42:05 PM EDT
To: Society for Women in Philosophy Information and Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Claudia Card Obituary Celebration of Life, Madison Oct 11

Re my suggestion that the APA might want to honor Claudia with a scholarship ----
Ann Garry has kindly reminded me of the substantial early work of Sarah Hoagland and Marilyn Frye. I certainly meant no slights and should remember, of course,  that the order in which I originally read things isn't always the order in which they appeared. My apologies to Sarah and Marilyn to whom we all owe so much.

All best,
Joan

Sent from my iPhone