Hi. Education Studies at my school (DePauw) is hiring.. Can I ask you to
help get word out through your networks, to people involved with critical
pedagogy and critical race theory? This is a good opportunity to be part of
building a strong interdisciplinary social justice collaboration.

 Here's the meat of the job description
 The candidate should be qualified to teach undergraduate courses in two or
more of the following areas: History(ies) of American Education and Public
Schooling, Global Philosophical Traditions in Education, and Philosophical
Foundations of American Education. Knowledge of critical pedagogy and
critical race theory is preferred.
To find out more, see
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__my.depauw.edu_admin_acadaffairs_positions_AApositionDisplay.asp-3FID-3D334&d=BQIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=AEiO4Alip7gh71QcN7EycXBf3j-XaB75Me-cRqnXzDk&s=3qbpNKIe4DbhK7qBUr-qsNnpEJDIRJrmNjwGoH-PVHI&e=

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon.
Meryl Altman