From: Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joan Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Claudia Card

As many of you now know, Claudia Card died last night at about 8 pm, surrounded by loving family members.

I know of at least two APA sessions (Eastern and Central) that had already been planned to honor Claudia and her work.

I hope folks will use the FEAST and SWIP lists to let us know of other such events that might be planned.

Joan