Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley: Express Newsletter:

September 26, 2015

http://www.facebook.com/pacssv

Dear Community Members:

1.      Thank you for making tonight’s Eid ul Azha Dinner very successful. Everybody brought great foods to share. We have posted lots of pics on FB. Some are duplicates because they were posted via two devices. We hope your families and friends outside Harrisonburg-Verona-Fishersville will enjoy them. Thank you also to our friends who came from Philadelphia to participate in our event. We hope other families who were unable to attend due to various schedule conflicts will be able to attend next time.

2.      We will be holding a workshop for our high school students who will be college-bound next year. This will be held in November and will provide important information about the college life, expenses, financial aid and various majors. We invite all high school seniors and their parents to attend. More detailed information will be posted later.

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS) is a socio-cultural organization located in Harrisonburg. Our goal is to provide social opportunities for the Pakistani-American community in the area and promote better understanding of Pakistani culture in the Shenandoah Valley. Membership is open to all Pakistani-Americans and friends of Pakistan living in Virginia. Your comments, suggestions and support are welcome.