I have a 8 years old son, attending Willow Spring ES in Fairfax.  Looking for a team to join or create the new team.

Jeannie Chang
2810 Old Lee Hwy #305
Fairfax, VA 22031
o 571-730-4610
c 571-220-9023
f 571-766-1662

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:30 PM, Mandira <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Parents/Coaches,

I am looking for a Jr. FLL team for my 7 year old son. He is pretty good with Legos and has been to many Bricks4Kids sessions. I live in Ashburn, VA and I can travel 10-15 miles. I can be a mentor or a helper every week but won't be able to coach the team.

Please do let me know if there is any availability in your teams.

Thanks,
Mandira.