Hi Everyone,

Our meeting is 6-7 PM on Friday in the Starfish Room 7th Floor.

I realize some of you won't be present. If possible, please send me an
email with an update of your report/information you would like the Steering
Committee to have.

If you have any additional agenda items, please send them my way.

See current agenda below:

*Agenda*

1. Reports from:

Treasurer (Margaret Crouch)

Program Committee Chairs (Ranjoo Herr and Shelley Park)

Publications Committee Chair (Jean Keller)

Diversity Committee Chair (Erin Tarver)

International Committee Chair (Alison Weir)

Nominating Committee Chair (Maurice Hamington)

Web Committee Chair (Jeanine Weakes Schroer)

PIKSI Liaison (Eva Kittay)

Graduate Student Representative (Ezgi Serter)

Archivist (Andrea Veltman)

2. Discussion of potential nominees for Steering Committee positions that
will be open, and plans for transition.

Program Committee Chair (appointed by Steering Committee)

Steering Committee Chair (elected)

Treasurer (elected)

Nominating Committee Chair (appointed by Steering Committee)

At Large position (elected)

Graduate Student Representative (elected by graduate student members)

3. Conference fees for invited speakers (Shelley)

4. Possible appointed position for disability access.

5. Plan for general business meeting.

Best,

Lisa