The one thing I noticed in this video is that it stresses that you must push the red lever to demo the building. The rules state:
"Basic Mission Description: Demolish the Building and decide what to do with the materials.
●● Specific physical requirement, visible at the end of the match:
• Value: 85 None of the Building’s twelve beams is left standing in Setup position.
There is no specific mention of the red lever, so, it is not a requirement.
Also, the rules state:
R12 – Launching – A proper Launch (or re-Launch) goes like this:
●● Ready Situation
• Your Robot and everything related to its next Autonomous period are arranged as desired and all completely
contained within and under the limits of BASE.
• The Ref can see that nothing in Base is moving, and that you’re not touching anything.
●● Activation Method Options
• ACTIVE: Reach with one hand and touch a button or signal a sensor to prompt a program.
• PASSIVE: Do nothing and allow a running program to resume.
SPECIAL CASE: Match Start – In this case, the exact time to Launch is the beginning of the last word/sound in the
countdown, such as “Ready, set, GO!” or BEEEEP!
●● The properly Launched/re-Launched Robot is Autonomous until you Interrupt it.
●● Every change completely outside Safety caused by the Robot stays that way.
●● Except: The Robot may change its own changes.
●● You are not allowed to cause anything to leave or even extend out of Base except by Launching/re-Launching.
●● If you accidentally propel something out of Base, that’s okay to recover immediately without disturbing the Field.
Therefore, extending something from base that is not attached to the robot is not allowed.