We would also love to find a team for my 8 year old son in same area of town.  Thanks.

Thi Nguyen-Southern

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Darron Fuller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a JrFLL team for my 7-year old daughter to participate. She is new to FLL but I could help her get up to speed and possibly assist with the team as well if needed. Ideal locations would be within 20 minutes driving distance of Arlington, VA where we live.
V/r,
Darron Fuller
Data Analytics Engineer / www.linkedin.com/in/votefordata
Emiurgic Analytics LLC / www.emiurgic.com / Twitter @emiurgic

Founder, Society of Data Analytics Engineers at Volgenau School of Engineering

Twitter : @emiurgic / @da_engineers (Society)