as you might expect, MANY of us, including the letter-writers for this
award, felt exactly the same way--
how could she not already have been recognized?
Ann

--

*Ann Garry*

*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calstatela.edu_faculty_agarry_&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=ix2iZ2AAJlLTy155FL_ruXiEN2wb0QPfU7rcvSCePUw&s=1Y4ZtkcEVQXLhtM3vWOog7V-M1YkIwMN2vo-Eu4DgDA&e=