Dear Professor Yancy,

You are right that the APA should make its voice heard loud and clear.  There is a statement underway.  Hopefully we can find various venues to respond.  I am not alone in feeling anger and outrage that you have had to undergo such obscenities, especially when the occasion is an article as truthful and powerful as yours.  I look forward to your visit to Stony Brook.

Warm regards, Eva
Eva Feder Kittay
Distinguished Professor of Philosophy
Stony Brook University/SUNY