VIDA is currently seeking submissions & we would love to hear from you!

Please see our submission guidelines for pitches & articles & anything else you have in mind - http://www.vidaweb.org/submissions/

A short sampling of what we publish -

* Twenty ‘Gypsy’ Women You Should Be Reading
* Why Are People So Invested in Kenneth Goldsmith? Or, Is Colonialist Poetry Easy?
* My Body Is Not Your Receptacle
* On (Not) Reporting Sexual Violence
* White People Love Me: Dispatches From The Token
* The Unbearable (White) Maleness of US Poetry: And How We Can Enable a Structural Response to Literary Yellowface and Gender Inequity in Publishing
* The Audacity to Dream: On Asian Women, Feminism, and My Grandmother
* Rita Dove – VIDA Voices & Views
* Submission as Social Action

Please send us your missives, your testimonies, your manifestoes! Please send us your theories, your observations, your reports, your passions - VIDA is a platform for what gets heard!

~~~~~

Seeking Resources!

Educators, activists, writers, editors, publishers, readers! We are thrilled to be developing a network of resources for you! Please click through to suggest sites you think belong in our newly-revamped Resources section of the VIDA website -
http://www.vidaweb.org/vida-resources/

~~~~~

Promoting Your Events!

We are very happy to list events on our website Events Calendar that support writers, especially historically marginalized and disenfranchised writers. If you’d like your upcoming event listed, please email all of the logistical details to Hannah Bonner at [log in to unmask]. Include date, time, location, web link, etc. Events will be listed at the discretion of VIDA.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Amy King
VIDA: Women in Literary Arts
_____