Dear FEASTERS — I’ve been asked to forward this CFP from the editors of the Feminist Philosophical Quarterly.  Please take note!

Feminist Philosophy Quarterly welcomes submissions!

Feminist Philosophy Quarterly (FPQ) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed

journal dedicated to promoting feminist philosophical scholarship. We welcome

submissions from all areas and traditions of feminist philosophy, and our goal is to

be a platform for philosophical research that engages the problems of our time in

the broader world.

As an open-access journal, our goal is to make feminist philosophical scholarship

of the highest quality widely available, and so we are free to authors and to readers.

We also aim to improve the presence and impact of women and feminist

philosophers. We take considerations of implicit bias seriously, and employ the

best practices of the profession, including triple-anonymous review.

We believe that all areas of feminist philosophical practice can contribute to social

change, assisting those who strive for greater justice and equity and work against

oppression in all forms. We endeavour to ally ourselves with others who are

making such contributions.

Co-Editors and Founders:

Samantha Brennan

Carla Fehr

Alice MacLachlan

Kathryn J. Norlock

Go to http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/fpq

for more information

Or contact us! [log in to unmask]

Diana Tietjens Meyers
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
http://dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com/
New Book due out April 12:
Victims Stories and the Advancement of Human Rights
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/victims-stories-and-the-advancement-of-human-rights-9780199930401?q=diana%20tietjens%20meyers&lang=en&cc=us