FYI, for any FEASTers in the DC area or planning to attend the APPE meeting in a few weeks.

Debra

From: Richard Greene [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 12:55 PM
To: GREENE, Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ethics Bowl Judges Needed

Dear Ethics Bowl Coaches,
We are still a few judges short for nationals. This, of course, is typical for this time of year. At any rate, if any of you are bringing colleagues or graduate students who would be willing to judge, please have them contact me at this address. They will not be judging teams in your division, so there are no conflict of interest concerns. Similarly, if you have colleagues in the DC area, who you think would be suitable and interested, please have them contact me.
Best,
Richard

Professor Richard V. Greene
Department of Political Science and Philosophy
Weber State University
1299 Edvalson St. Dept .1203
Ogden, UT 84408
Tel: (801) 626-6694