I agree.  Congratulations, Mary!  —Noelle

On Feb 22, 2016, at 6:55 PM, Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Wow, it looks fantastic. Many congratulations, Mary.

Alison

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder College Professor of Distinction, Professor of Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Affiliate Faculty in Ethnic Studies
University of Birmingham, UK, Distinguished Research Professor of Philosophy,
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
303-492-8997 (direct line)
303-492-6132 (dept. office)
303-492-8386 (fax)

From: Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mary Rawlinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Just Life

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to bring to your attention the publication of Just Life: bioethics and the future of sexual difference, Columbia University Press.

Many thanks, Mary

--
Mary C. Rawlinson
Professor and Chair

 Just Life: bioethics and the future of sexual difference

Editor, IJFAB: International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics
IJFAB Blogwww.ijfab.org/blog

Editor, Routledge Handbook of Food Ethics

Co-director, The Irigaray Circle: www.irigaray.org