Hi all,

Would you like to showcase your FLL team? We're looking for teams to
demonstrate their robot in the FIRST Program Corner for the FRC District
Event to be held at Battlefield High School on March 5-6, 2016 in
Haymarket, VA.

We have two shifts each day - 9:30am-12:30pm and 12:30pm-4pm, and we still
need teams to fill these shifts for Saturday and Sunday, March 5-6. We will
provide the table, mats, and kit. So all you'll need is your robot and your
team spirit!

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] if you're available to
fill one of these shifts!

Thanks,
Lakshmi

--