We are looking for Junior FIRST LEGO League teams to fill open shifts for the Program Corner during the FIRST Chesapeake District Event that is taking place at Churchland High School in Portsmouth, VA. This event is for the FIRST Robotics Competition as they are playing this seasons game, Stronghold. The teaser video FIRST released for the game is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVLdJdoKK2E.

Each day will have 2 shifts and 3 teams per shift; Saturday 1st shift 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM, Saturday 2nd shift 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM, Sunday 1st shift 9:30 AM to 12:15 PM, Sunday 2nd shift 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Food will NOT be provided for teams so please plan accordingly. There will be a concessions stand and food trucks on site that you may food from.

We are initially limiting shifts to 1 per team for the weekend to give everyone who wants to sign up a chance. If you would like to sign up for a 2nd shift and be put on the wait list for if we do not have enough interest you, we encourage you to do so. We will be cutting off registration on March 5th at 5:00 PM unless spots fill up quicker. You can sign up for shifts at http://goo.gl/forms/VAb3TjPNxU.

We are also searching for FIRST Tech Challenge and FIRST LEGO League teams so please spread the word. I can be reached at [log in to unmask] for any questions, comments or concerns.