All,

We are still looking for FIRST LEGO League Jr. teams to fill open shifts
for the Program Corner during the FIRST Chesapeake District Event that is
taking place at the Meadow Event Park’s Farm Bureau Building in Doswell,
VA.  The event will be held March 25-26 This event is for the FIRST
Robotics Competition as they are playing this seasons game, Stronghold. The
teaser video FIRST released for the game is
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DFVLdJdoKK2E&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=KCi7OBbFeC3Ot7ogINxqCpONhUxmwAoyjP1zWjz8XSY&m=1sG3nfViF-xRsxs-XH5jISVPUQ-5MCCOf8r158F_1Cs&s=1gxrRIidc4fvZ_94gWqDlTNwM7gpZ8-oNCGmt_4qHIY&e= .

Each day will have 2 shifts and 2 teams per shift:
Friday AM - 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Friday PM - 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday AM - 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Saturday PM - 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Food will NOT be provided for teams so please plan accordingly. There will
be a concessions stand on site that you may purchase food from.

We will be cutting registration off on March 19th at 7 PM unless we fill
all of the spots earlier.

You can sign up for time at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__goo.gl_forms_xzL2KhlR2j&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=KCi7OBbFeC3Ot7ogINxqCpONhUxmwAoyjP1zWjz8XSY&m=1sG3nfViF-xRsxs-XH5jISVPUQ-5MCCOf8r158F_1Cs&s=z-FM6h_CZXz7o_bHtZyLFylRs1DmbtKENrM5rzpkVPo&e=

I can be reached at [log in to unmask] for any questions, comments,
or concerns.

Thank you,
Marin Kobin
FIRST Chesapeake Central Virginia FRC Planning Committee Chair