Come join me at Christopher Newport University for STEM Day. We are hoping to have all 4 FIRST programs represented and need FLL Jr teams to attend!

On June 4th, 2016 from 10AM to 4PM we will have tables set up to expo and show all the visitors what the team accomplished during the Waste Wise season.

There is no cost for you to attend and there will be lots of interactive exhibits for the students to visit. Food will not be provided but there will be food trucks on site that you can purchase from.

Please sign up if you can attend at http://goo.gl/forms/dJsxgAXO4n

If you have any questions please send them to [log in to unmask]