Thanks to Rita and many others who made suggestions. It was a difficult decision, and I settled with the book readings below.

Best,

Mecke

------------

Marty Guggenheim, What’s Wrong with Children’s Rights.

PAPERBACK

$26.50

ISBN 9780674025462

Mumia Abu Jamal, Jailhouse lawyers

·  Publisher: City Lights Publishers (March 1, 2009)

·  Language: English

·  ISBN-10: 0872864693

·  ISBN-13: 978-0872864696

Philosophy of Law: Classic and Contemporary Readings

Larry May (Editor), Jeff Brown (Editor)

ISBN: 978-1-4051-8388-8

April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell

Chamallas, M. and J. Wriggins, 2010. The Measure of Injury: Race, Gender, and Tort Law, New York: New York University Press.

ISBN: 9780814716762

Reasoning from Race: Feminism, Law, and the Civil Rights Revolution

Serena Mayeri

PAPERBACK

$23.50

ISBN 9780674284302