Dear Colleagues,

Please help us get the word out:

We don’t know who they are yet...  They don’t always know who they are yet...

All students who believe they will be ready to student teach in fall 2017 or spring 2018 must attend one informational meeting the week of September 12-16, 2016.  This is how they find out how to apply to student teach.  Please post the attached flyer (we have printed some flyers that will be posted throughout Memorial, but not all students have classes in Memorial Hall!) wherever teacher education students might see them.  Please make announcements to your advisees and your classes.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Have a super day!

Best,
Dara

Dara Hall
Admission and Licensure Coordinator