From: Kai Degner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:25 AM
To: Chaz Evans-Haywood <[log in to unmask]>; Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Chaz: Vigil at Court Square on Friday

Dear Chaz-

Dr. Ehsan Ahmed, JMU Economics, got in touch with me today.  He is part of a small, local organization called the Pakistani-American Cultural Society.

In light of the recent terror attack on the school in Pakistan, he is interested in hosting a vigil on Court Square this Friday at 7pm to remember the victims, so many of whom were children.

Will you please grant permission for this?

Are there any requests or procedures when these events happen on Court Square?

Thank you!

Kai

--

Kai Degner

Cell: (540) 442-0316

LiveHB Homes Team

RE/MAX Performance Realty, Harrisonburg, VA

Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia

www.liveHB.com