Just thought I'd add Gayle Salamon's *Assuming a Body *to the list.

Best, EB

----- Original message -----
From: Oli Stephano <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Metaphysics of Gender
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:22:34 -0400

Thanks everyone for these great suggestions.
All the best,
Oli

On Sep 29, 2016, at 6:12 PM, Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Recent issues of* Hypatia* have some good essays.
> And google Talia Bettcher, Esa Diaz-Leon, Katharine Jenkins (not
> meaning to leave others out--these are just the first 3 off the top of
> my head)
> and happy to know Stephanie's diss is online and free!
> Ann
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Kathryn Norlock
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Stephanie Kapusta's 2015 dissertation is online and free:
>>  "Contesting Gender Concepts, Language, and Norms."
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Geist, Skramz
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>> Any particular aspects you are interested in? There are always the
>>> classics (Sandy Stone, Susan Stryker), & Joanne Meyerowitz volume
>>> "how sex changed" covers the history of trans narrative as does Jay
>>> Prosser ' s "second skins" & David Valentine wrote "Imagining
>>> Transgender: an ethnography of a category" & there is dean spade ' s
>>> critical piece "mutilating gender" which is available online
>>> Best,

>> [log in to unmask] or click the following link:
>> http://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=FEAST-L&A=1
>

> --
> *Ann Garry
***
> *https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calstatela.edu_faculty_ann-2Dgarry-5B1-5D&d=CwICAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=I0wd8MLYSncFHh0p42sUDJvnsUX3H0Nm3Q7mZJ0CSls&s=JBHntLf0G-cVbyIWzvgIgZy6lb969-QxyxFEGRJt7Z8&e=  *
> **

[log in to unmask] or click the following link:
http://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=FEAST-L&A=1

--
  Emanuela Bianchi

Links:

  1. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calstatela.edu_faculty_ann-2Dgarry&d=CwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=phTIVvIhoflhTdS1cQdBWU65haMSCPT5RezVdFCI3Aw&s=iRReZoJg5Rw_ngNwsrLtH0ls0JzKXKeyAfCjEycrZ2w&e=