The Pacific Society for Women in Philosophy (P-SWIP) is looking for someone
interested in serving the organization as Executive Secretary. This role
involves working with the P-SWIP advisory board to organize a SWIP session
at the Pacific APA and coordinating P-SWIP meetings. The person who takes
the role will have the opportunity to meet and work with a wide variety of
great women. P-SWIP has been a lifeline for many women philosophers through
the years, and we want to ensure that it continues!

If you are interested in helping to provide opportunities for junior and
senior women philosophers to mix, mingle, and share their work, please
contact Sara Goering (P-SWIP advisory board member; [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) and/or Chris Bellon (P-SWIP treasurer;
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) by October 15, with a brief
statement of interest. We look forward to hearing from you!