here's the revised version.  best, shari

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Shari Stone-Mediatore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A few people have contacted me with requests to share the handout with their colleagues. I'm happy to share it with anyone who finds it useful.

I've been dealing with ridiculous campus politics in my efforts to obtain a forum for my committee to present this handout and to present my discussion of bias to the student boards.  My university has a training session for student boards and it's supposed to include discussion of bias, but control over that training has been contested.  It's a mess and has been a headache.  But I'm glad that the handout can be useful beyond my university.  (And the positive responses from the FEAST list have helped me to deal with the stress of university politics :)

Thanks!
Shari