For several reasons this call for papers may be of interest...

Cheers,
Chris Cuomo

To Whom it May Concern,

On behalf of its organizing committee, I'm attaching the CFP for "Futures of Queer Theory: The Right to Philosophy," a conference that is being organized in the spring (April 13-15) at The New School for Social Research. The keynote speakers for the conference are Jasbir Puar (April 13) and Gayle Salamon (April 15). Please forward this attachment to your list.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan Gustafson

--

Ryan Gustafson

Philosophy Student Advisor

PhD Student in Philosophy

New School for Social Research
Philosophy Department

6 East 16th Street, Room 1011, NEW YORK, NY 10003
T 212.229.5707 ext. 3080

Fall 2016 Open Hours

Monday: 10:30-1:30 PM

Tuesday: 1:00-4:00 PM

Thursday: 12:00-6:00 PM

Philosophy Department Webpage

Petitions and Policies

Philosophy Handbook

Disclaimer: Advertisements and announcements forwarded through this email account have not been vetted by me or any other New School official. Always be sure to use discretion when responding to such emails.